LEADTIME ALERT - These cranks can take up to 3 months - please do not order if you cannot wait - no cancellations!!
Continued development of Hope's popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal.
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Updated for 2019, lighter and stiffer than previous model
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring or spiderless chainrings
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axle
- Spider Single is 104 BCD and Double is 64/104 BCD (with provisional room for a guard on all spiders)
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange
- Range of axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes, and Superboost
- Axle Widths: 68/73 MM (XC), 83 MM (DH), 100 MM (Fatbike)
- This listing is for the Single or Double Spider option only - see other listing for No Spider option*
- Color - Black Only
*Single and double spiders are not available for 73mm (Superboost) or 120mm Fatbike axle width