Hope makes brake adapters/mounts/brackets (we use these terms interchangeably) for just about any configuration available.
- Use the charts to identify the particular adapter for your configuration.
- All mounts are offered in black. Silver is available by leaving a note in the checkout.
- To identify if your fork or frame has a post, international standard, or flat mount, use the third chart.
- While we guarantee Hope mounts will work with Hope brakes, we cannot guarantee they will work for other manufacturers.
- To read the chart, let's use "Mount L" as an example: It reads "Post Mount 160 ->Post Mount 180" AND "Post Mount 180 -> Post Mount 200". In this case the mount will fit two different configurations. The red configuration means your fork or frame is a post mount built to accept a post-style caliper directly (no mount) with a 160mm rotor, but you want to use a 180 mm rotor with a post-style caliper. The blue configuration means your fork or frame is a post mount built to accept a post-style caliper directly with a 180mm rotor, but you want to use a 200 mm rotor with a post-style caliper. Again, this mount will fit either of these configurations.
- Keep in mind all newer Hope calipers are post mounts, so the second part of the configuration (after the arrow) will always be post. The first part will be YOUR fork or frame configuration.